LEVELING MOUNT - ADJUSTABLE FOOT JCMHD 130C-S12-HSD180 WITH DAMPING
- Foot plate: casting plate, chrome-plated
- Hollow screw: Steel 37-2 galvanized
- Damping platte: rubber NBR 85° shore A, thickness 12 mm
The galvanizing of the hollow screw in so-called calm steel also offers a high corrosion protection.
The synthetic special rubber of the damping plate NBR is suitable for high demands on the swelling resistance against fuel, oil, grease and alphatic solvents at higher temperatures.
The maintenance-free leveling mount with high accuracy is infinitely variable over the fine thread and can be tilted to a certain degree, which simplifies precise assembly and alignment.
The inclination angle of approx. 7.5° in each direction, which can be adjusted via the ball-bearing hollow screw, guarantees a stable and accurate alignment of the machine.
- with vibration damping
- Large adjustment range
- Exact, infinitely variable leveling over fine threads
- Compensation for ground irregularities without the need for expensive concrete foundations
- For free-standing or screw-on machine mounting
- Cost-effective installation method
The delivery of the leveling mounts is completely assembled.
CAD DATA DOWNLOAD
- Machining centers li>
- Transfer systems li>
- Industrial robots li>
- Special machines li>
- Plant li> ul>