LEVELING MOUNT - ADJUSTABLE FOOT JCMP 80 S - VIBRATION DAMPED
|Nut and washer steel zinc-plated|
- Foot plate: grey cast iron black powder-coated
- Threaded spindle: steel zinc-plated
- Damping plate: NBR, 70° Shore A, black (on request alternatively 50°/85° Shore A)
The galvanizing of the threaded spindle also offers a high degree of corrosion protection.
The synthetic special rubber of the damping plate NBR is suitable for high demands on the swelling resistance against fuel, oil, grease and alphatic solvents at higher temperatures.
This leveling mount is also available in gray cast iron chrome-plated.
The maintenance-free leveling mounts are steplessly adjustable over the thread (depending on the spindle length) and tiltable to a certain degree, which simplifies precise assembly and alignment.
The adjustable angle of inclination of approx. 7.5 ° in each direction guarantees a stable and precise alignment of the machine.
- Vibration damping with maximum stability
- Noise reduction and protection against slipping due to damping plate NBR
- Stepless height adjustment (depending on the length of the thread spindle) with maximum stability and low force expenditure
- Compensation for ground irregularities without the need for expensive concrete foundations
- Large hex key surfaces for easy height adjustment
- Screwed connection between plate and spindle
The delivery of the leveling mounts is completely assembled.
|Ø D||85 mm|