LEVELLING MOUNT JCMHD 80C-ST-HSD110
- Foot plate: casting plate, chrome-plated
- Hollow screw: Steel 37-2 galvanized
- without damping - galvanized with steel insert li>
The galvanizing of the hollow screw in so-called calm steel also offers a high corrosion protection.
The maintenance-free levelling mount is infinitely variable over the fine thread and can be tilted to a certain degree, which simplifies precise assembly and alignment.
The inclination angle of approx. 7.5° in each direction, which can be adjusted via the ball-bearing hollow screw, guarantees a stable and accurate alignment of the machine.
- Large adjustment range
- Exact, infinitely variable leveling over fine threads
- Compensation for ground irregularities without the need for expensive concrete foundations
- For free-standing or screw-on machine mounting
- Cost-effective installation method
The delivery of the levelling mounts is completely assembled.
|Ø D||85 mm|
CAD DATA DOWNLOAD
- Machining centers li>
- Transfer systems li>
- Industrial robots li>
- Special machines li>
- Plant li> ul>