MACHINE FOOT - ADJUSTABLE FOOT SFL 80 FOR GROUND MOUNTING
- Foot plate: steel chrome-plated
- Threaded spindle: steel zinc-plated
- Damping plate: vulcanized NBR, 70° Shore A, black (on request alternatively 50°/85° Shore A)
In addition to the functional and decorative coating, chromium-plated steel offers a high corrosion resistance as well as a high hardness and abrasion resistance and is temperature-resistant up to 350 ° C. It is distinguished by a high resistance and easy care and cleaning.
The galvanizing of the threaded spindle also offers a high degree of corrosion protection.
The synthetic special rubber of the vulcanized damping plate NBR is suitable for high demands on the swelling resistance against fuel, oil, grease and alphatic solvents at higher temperatures.
This machine foot is also available in stainless steel. Further Shore hardnesses on request.
Our high-quality, precision-machined machine feet offer the advantage of reducing vibrations and reducing the noise caused by vibrations due to the vulcanized damping plate. In addition, the machines are protected, thus increasing their longevity.
The maintenance-free machine foot SFL80 is steplessly adjustable over the thread (depending on the spindle length) and tiltable to a certain degree, which simplifies precise assembly and alignment.
The adjustable angle of inclination of approx. 7.5 ° in each direction guarantees a stable and precise alignment of the machine.
- with molded-in mounting plate (tab)
- Vibration damping with maximum stability
- Noise reduction and protection against slipping due to vulcanized damping plate NBR
- Increase the longevity of machines, measuring instruments and products
- Compensation for ground irregularities without the need for expensive concrete foundations
- Large hex key surfaces for easy height adjustment
- Screwed connection between plate and spindle
The delivery of the machine feet or adjustable feet is completely assembled.
|Ø D||80 mm|
CAD DATA DOWNLOAD
- Special machinery
- Automation devices
- Conveying machinery
- Packaging machinery
- Paper machinery
- Weighing machinery
- Chemical installations