MACHINE FOOT - SWIVEL FOOT KFEB 100 N
|Nut and washer stainless steel|
- Foot plate: Plastic PA Polyamide, glass fiber reinforced, black
- Threaded spindle: stainless steel 1.4301 - AISI 304
- Anti-Slip plate: thermoplastic elastomer
Glass-fiber-reinforced polyamides have a significantly higher heat resistance than unreinforced grades.
The austenitic and acid resistant stainless steel 1.4301 - AISI 304 (also called V2A or 18/10 Cr-Ni-steel) has a particularly low carbon content and is the most commonly used stainless steel. It is resistant to corrosion and has good mechanical properties.
The steel is resistant to oxidfation, water, water vapor, humidity, food acids as well as weak organic and inorganic acids and is therefore easy to clean.
The thermoplastic elastomer of the anti-slip plate has a rubber-elastic property due to its special molecular structure and protects the surface of the floor from abrasion.
This machine foot or swivel foot is also available in steel chrome plated.
The maintenance-free machine feet are steplessly adjustable over the thread (depending on the spindle length) and tiltable to a certain degree, which simplifies precise assembly and alignment.
The adjustable angle of inclination of approx. 7.5° in each direction guarantees a stable and precise alignment of the machine.
- Suitable for floor mounting
- Anti-skidding by anti-slip plate
- Stepless height adjustment (depending on the length of the thread spindle) with maximum stability and low force expenditure
- Compensation for ground irregularities without the need for expensive concrete foundations
- Large hex key surfaces for easy height adjustment
- Screwed connection between plate and spindle
|Ø D||99 mm|
CAD DATA DOWNLOAD
- Food industry
- Bottling machinery
- Chemical industry
- Pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry