ADJUSTABLE FOOT - MACHINE FOOT BSF 80
|Nut and washer steel zinc-plated|
|Adjustable foot - machine foot BSFE 80 with anti-slip-plate|
- Foot plate: steel chrome-plated
- Threaded spindle: steel zinc-plated
The galvanizing of the threaded spindle also offers a high degree of corrosion protection.
This adjustable foot or machine foot is also available in stainless steel.
The maintenance-free industrial adjustable foot BSF80 is steplessly adjustable over the thread (depending on the spindle length) and tiltable to a certain degree, which simplifies precise assembly and alignment.
The adjustable angle of inclination of approx. 7.5° in each direction guarantees a stable and precise alignment of the machine.
- Suitable for floor mounting
- Stepless height adjustment (depending on the length of the thread spindle) with maximum stability and low force expenditure
- Compensation for ground irregularities without the need for expensive concrete foundations
- Large hex key surfaces for easy height adjustment
- Screwed connection between plate and spindle
The delivery of the adjustable feet is completely assembled.
CAD DATA DOWNLOAD
- Transport securing devices
- Conveying machinery
- Special machinery
- Packaging machinery
- Paper machinery