ADJUSTABLE FOOT - MACHINE FOOT KF 60
- Foot plate: Plastic PA Polyamide, glass fiber reinforced, black
- Threaded spindle: steel zinc-plated
Glass-fiber-reinforced polyamides have a significantly higher heat resistance than unreinforced grades.
The galvanizing of the threaded spindle offers a high corrosion protection.
This adjustable machine foot is also available in stainless steel.
The maintenance-free adjustable foot KF60 is steplessly adjustable over the thread (depending on the spindle length) and tiltable to a certain degree, which simplifies precise assembly and alignment.
The adjustable angle of inclination of approx. 7.5° in each direction guarantees a stable and precise alignment of the machine.
- Stepless height adjustment (depending on the length of the thread spindle) with maximum stability and low force expenditure
- Compensation for ground irregularities without the need for expensive concrete foundations
- Large hex key surfaces for easy height adjustment
- Screwed connection between plate and spindle
The delivery of the adjustable machine feet is completely assembled.
|Ø D||59 mm|
CAD DATA DOWNLOAD
- Chemical industry
- Pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry