LEVELING MOUNT- ADJUSTABLE FOOT JCMHD 100C-S6-HSD110
- Foot plate: casting plate, chrome-plated
- Hollow screw: Steel 37-2 galvanized
- Anti-Slip-Plate: rubber NBR 85° Shore A, thickness 6 mm
The synthetic special rubber of the anti-slip-plate NBR is suitable for high demands on the swelling resistance against fuel, oil, grease and alphatic solvents at higher temperatures.
The galvanizing of the hollow screw in so-called calm steel also offers a high corrosion protection.
The maintenance-free leveling mount with high accuracy is infinitely variable over the fine thread and can be tilted to a certain degree, which simplifies precise assembly and alignment.
The inclination angle of approx. 7.5° in each direction, which can be adjusted via the ball-bearing hollow screw, guarantees a stable and accurate alignment of the machine.
- Anti-skidding by anti-slip plate
- Large adjustment range
- Exact, infinitely variable leveling over fine threads
- Compensation for ground irregularities without the need for expensive concrete foundations
- For free-standing or screw-on machine mounting
- Cost-effective installation method
The delivery of the leveling mounts is completely assembled.
|Ø D||110 mm|
CAD DATA DOWNLOAD
- Machining centers li>
- Transfer systems li>
- Industrial robots li>
- Special machines li>
- Plant li> ul>