ADJUSTABLE FOOT - MACHINE FOOT SFE 125 ESD - ELECTROCONDUCTIVE
- Foot plate: Stainless steel 1.4301 - AISI 304
- Threaded spindle: Stainless steel 1.4301 - AISI 304
- Damping plate: EPDM, 70° ±5 Shore A, black
The stainless steel is resistant to oxidation, water, water vapor, humidity, food acids as well as weak organic and inorganic acids and is therefore easy to clean.
The elektroconductive damping plate EPDM (ethylene-propylene-diene rubber) glued with a special adhesive is suitable for high requirements. The continuity restistance is 3x 105 Ω, the surface resistance is 1x 103 Ω.
this adjustable foot or machine foot is also available in chrome plated steel.
Our high-quality and precisely manufactured adjustable feet offer the advantage of reducing vibrations and reducing the noise caused by vibrations by means of the permanently bonded damping plate. In addition, the machines are protected, thus increasing their longevity.
The maintenance-free adjustable feet for machines are steplessly adjustable over the thread (depending on the spindle length) and tiltable to a certain degree, which simplifies precise assembly and alignment.
The adjustable angle of inclination of approx. 7.5 ° in each direction guarantees a stable and precise alignment of the machine.
- Vibration damping with maximum stability
- Electrically conductive special rubber EPDM
- Noise reduction and protection against slipping due to damping plate EPDM
- Increase the longevity of machines, measuring instruments and products
- Compensation for ground irregularities without the need for expensive concrete foundations
- Large hex key surfaces for easy height adjustment
- Screwed connection between plate and spindle
The delivery of the adjustable feet is completely assembled.
|Ø D||125 mm|
CAD DATA DOWNLOAD
- Food industry
- Botteling machinery
- Pharma- and cosmetics industry
- Chemical industry
- Packaging industry
- Sanitary facilities
- Textile industry
- Paper industry