ADJUSTABLE FOOT - MACHINE MOUNT SF 100 ESD - ELECTROCONDUCTIVE
|Nut and washer steel zinc-plated|
- Foot plate: steel chrome-plated
- Threaded spindle: steel zinc-plated
- Damping plate: EPDM, 70° ±5 Shore A, black
chromium-plated steel offers a high corrosion resistance as well as a high hardness and abrasion resistance. It is distinguished by a high resistance and easy care and cleaning.
The galvanizing of the threaded spindle also offers a high degree of corrosion protection.
The electroconducetive damping plate EPDM (ethylene-propylene-diene rubber) glued with a special adhesive is suitable for high requirements. The continuity resistance is 3x 105 Ω, the surface resistance is 1x 103 Ω.
This adjustable foot or machine mount is also available in stainless steel.
Our high-quality and precisely manufactured adjustable feet offer the advantage of reducing vibrations and reducing the noise caused by vibrations by means of the permanently bonded damping plate. In addition, the machines are protected, thus increasing their longevity.
The maintenance-free adjustable machine foot SF100ESD is steplessly adjustable over the thread (depending on the spindle length) and tiltable to a certain degree, which simplifies precise assembly and alignment.
The adjustable angle of inclination of approx. 7.5° in each direction guarantees a stable and precise alignment of the machine.
- Vibration damping with maximum stability
- Electrically conductive special rubber EPDM
- Noise reductionprotection against slipping due to damping plate EPDM
- Increase the longevity of machines, measuring instruments and products
- Compensation for ground irregularities without the need for expensive concrete foundations
- Large hex key surfaces for easy height adjustment
- Screwed connection between plate and spindle
The delivery of the adjustable feet or machine mounts is completely assembled.
|Ø D||100 mm|
CAD DATA DOWNLOAD
- Special machinery
- Automation devices
- Conveying machinery
- Packaging machinery
- Paper machinery
- Weighing machinery
- Chemical installations