MACHINE FOOT - LEVELLING MOUNT VME 100
- Foot plate: stainless steel 1.4301 - AISI 304
- Threaded spindle: stainless steel 1.4301 - AISI 304
The steel is resistant to oxidation, water, water vapor, humidity, food acids as well as weak organic and inorganic acids and is therefore easy to clean.
The maintenance-free machine foot is steplessly adjustable over the thread (depending on the spindle length) and tiltable to a certain degree, which simplifies precise assembly and alignment.
The adjustable angle of inclination of approx. 7.5 ° in each direction guarantees a stable and precise alignment of the machine.
- Stepless height adjustment (depending on the length of the thread spindle) with maximum stability and low force expenditure
- Compensation for ground irregularities without the need for expensive concrete foundations
- Large hex key surfaces for easy height adjustment
- Screwed connection between plate and spindle
The delivery of the machine feet or levelling mounts is completely assembled.
|Ø D||100 mm|
CAD DATA DOWNLOAD
- Food industry
- Botteling machinery
- Pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry
- Chemical industry
- Packaging industry
- Containers and plant engineering
- Textile industry
- Paper industry