MACHINE LEVELER - ADJUSTABLE FOOT SFEL 100 FOR GROUND MOUNTING
- Foot plate: stainless steel 1.4301 - AISI 304
- Threaded spindle: stainless steel 1.4301 - AISI 304
- Damping plate: vulcanized NBR, 70° Shore A, black (on request alternatively 50°/85° Shore A)
The stainless steel is resistant to oxidation, water, water vapor, humidity, food acids as well as weak organic and inorganic acids and is therefore easy to clean.
The synthetic special rubber of the vulcanized damping plate NBR is suitable for high demands on the swelling resistance against fuel, oil, grease and alphatic solvents.
This machine leveler or adjustable foot is also available in chrome plated steel. Further Shore hardnesses on request.
Our high-quality, precision-machined machine levelers offer the advantage of reducing vibrations and reducing the noise caused by vibrations due to the vulcanized damping plate. In addition, the machines are protected, thus increasing their longevity.
The maintenance-free machine leveler SFEL100 is steplessly adjustable over the thread (depending on the spindle length) and tiltable to a certain degree, which simplifies precise assembly and alignment.
The adjustable angle of inclination of approx. 7.5 ° in each direction guarantees a stable and precise alignment of the machine.
- with molded-in mounting plate (tab)
- Vibration damping with maximum stability
- Noise reduction and protection against slipping due to vulcanized damping plate NBR
- Increase the longevity of machines, measuring instruments and products
- Compensation for ground irregularities without the need for expensive concrete foundations
- Large hex key surfaces for easy height adjustment
- Screwed connection between plate and spindle
The delivery of the machine feet or adjustable feet is completely assembled.
|Ø D||100 mm|
CAD DATA DOWNLOAD
- Food industry
- Botteling machinery
- Pharma- and cosmetics industry
- Chemical industry
- Packaging industry
- Sanitary facilities
- Textile industry
- Paper industry