ADJUSTABLE FOOT - MACHINE FOOT BSF 80 WITH DAMPING
- Foot plate: steel chrome-plated
- Threaded spindle: steel zinc-plated
- Damping platte: rubber NBR 85° shore A, thickness 10 mm
The galvanizing of the threaded spindle also offers a high degree of corrosion protection.
The synthetic special rubber of the damping plate NBR is suitable for high demands on the swelling resistance against fuel, oil, grease and alphatic solvents at higher temperatures.
This adjustable machine foot is also available in stainless steel.
The maintenance-free adjustable machine foot BSF80 with damping is steplessly adjustable over the thread (depending on the spindle length) and tiltable to a certain degree, which simplifies precise assembly and alignment.
The adjustable angle of inclination of approx. 7.5° in each direction guarantees a stable and precise alignment of the machine.
- Suitable for floor mounting
- Stepless height adjustment (depending on the length of the thread spindle) with maximum stability and low force expenditure
- Compensation for ground irregularities without the need for expensive concrete foundations
- Large hex key surfaces for easy height adjustment
- Screwed connection between plate and spindle
The delivery of the adjustable machine feet is completely assembled.
CAD DATA DOWNLOAD
- Transport securing devices
- Conveying machinery
- Special machinery
- Packaging machinery
- Paper machinery