SWIVEL FOOT - MACHINE MOUNT STFE 80
- Foot plate: stainless steel 1.4301 - AISI 304
- Threaded spindle: stainless steel 1.4301 - AISI 304
The austenitic and acid-resistant stainless steel 1.4301 - AISI 304 (also called V2A or 18/10 Cr-Ni steel) has a particularly low carbon content and is the most commonly used stainless steel. It is resistant to corrosion and has good mechanical properties.
The steel is resistant to oxidation, water, water vapor, humidity, food acids as well as weak organic and inorganic acids and is therefore easy to clean.
This swivel foot is also available in chrome plated steel.
The maintenance-free swivel foot STFE80 is steplessly adjustable over the thread (depending on the spindle length) and tiltable to a certain degree, which simplifies precise assembly and alignment.
The adjustable angle of inclination of approx. 7.5 ° in each direction guarantees a stable and precise alignment of the machine.
- Stepless height adjustment (depending on the length of the thread spindle) with maximum stability and low force expenditure
- Compensation for ground irregularities without the need for expensive concrete foundations
- Large hex key surfaces for easy height adjustment
- Screwed connection between plate and spindle
The delivery of the swivel feet or machine mounts is completely assembled.
|Ø D||80 mm|
CAD DATA DOWNLOAD
Suitable for all applications.