ADJUSTABLE FOOT FOR FLOOR MOUNTING BSFE 120 V REINFORCED
- Foot plate: stainless steel 1.4301 - AISI 304
- Threaded spindle:stainless steel 1.4301 - AISI 304
The stainless steel is resistant to oxidation, water, water vapor, humidity, food acids as well as weak organic and inorganic acids and is therefore easy to clean.
This adjustable foot is also available in chrome plated steel.
The maintenance-free adjustable foot is steplessly adjustable over the thread (depending on the spindle length) and tiltable to a certain degree, which simplifies precise assembly and alignment.
The adjustable angle of inclination of approx. 7.5 ° in each direction guarantees a stable and precise alignment of the machine.
- Suitable for floor mounting
- Footboard in reinforced version
- Stepless height adjustment (depending on the length of the thread spindle) with maximum stability and low force expenditure
- Compensation for ground irregularities without the need for expensive concrete foundations
- Large hex key surfaces for easy height adjustment
- Screwed connection between plate and spindle
The delivery of the adjustable feet is completely assembled.
CAD DATA DOWNLOAD
- Food industry
- Botteling machinery
- Pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry
- Chemical industry
- Packaging industry
- Container- and plant construction
- Textile industry
- Paper industry